Chicken Spinach Artichoke Enchiladas Ingredients
2 Cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese
2 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar cheese save ½ cup for garnish
2 Cup of Cara Mia Artichokes chopped and Drained
1 cup Green Salsa ½ cup for dipping in tortillas
3 Cups Mayonnaise (1 ½ cup for dipping in tortillas + 1 ½ cup for Artichoke Mixture ).
1 16 oz bag of Chopped Spinach cooked and drained
2 cups shredded Chicken
Microwave Frozen Spinach on High for 4 minutes
Next Drain the spinach like this.
In a large bowl mix , cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, Artichokes .
Next add salsa and mayonnaise and Spinach
Mix together ½ cup Salsa 1 1/2 Mayonnaise for dipping in tortillas.
Dip Corn Tortillas in Mayonnaise
Spray pan with cooking spray then lay tortillas in baking dish I used a 13" oval.
Add chicken then Artichoke Spinach mixture layer twice. With Tortillas dipped then Chicken and Artichoke covering Chicken.
Garnish with remaining half cup of cheddar cheese, then cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve warm after cools for 15 to 20 Min.
Enjoy and Bon Appetit and if your looking for some fabulous other Mexican dishes to serve at your Mexican fiesta come join us around the family table this week for our #SundaySupper Mexican Fiesta. This is a party that you won't want to miss. We hope to inspire you with these mouthwatering recipes from our talented contributors. We will be sharing them all day long and would love for you to share your favorite Mexican and Mexican-inspired recipes during our #SundaySupper live chat at 7pm (Eastern).
Sopas (Soups), Ensaladas (Salads), and Entremeses (Starters)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Mexican Paint Soup - Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Jalapeño Popper Dip - Chocolate Moosey
- Vegan Tortilla Soup - Galactosemia in PDX
- Texas Caviar - Ruffles and Truffles
- Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños w/ a Tequila Sunrise - Mama's Blissful Bites
- Mini Taco Salads - Big Bear's Wife
- Mexican 7 Layer Dip & Chips - The Daily Dish Recipes
- Stoplight Salsa Reisipe - Family Foodie
- Tortilla Soup with Roasted Vegetables - Diabetic Foodie
- Tamales - A Family Tradition - Doggie at the Dinner Table
- Fiesta in La Boca Enchiladas (Chicken & White Bean Enchiladas w/ Salsa Verde) - The Hand That Rocks the Ladle
- Enmoladas (Chicken Mole Enchiladas) - The Meltaways
- Gluten-Free Chicken Spinach Artichoke Enchiladas for #SundaySupper - Cooking Underwriter
- Mexican Fiesta for #SundaySupper: Chipotle Chicken & 3 Bean Quesadillas w/ Wasabi Guacamole and Mango Salsa - Chattering Kitchen
- Quick and Easy Fiesta Rice - Granny's Down Home Southern Cooking
- Carnitas - My Catholic Kitchen
- Tamale Pie - Noshing with the Nolands
- Eggs Motuleños - The Meltaways
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Black Bean and Corn Salsa - Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Carne Asada - Magnolia Days
- Carnitas Avocado Pizza with Chipotle Avocado Mayonnaise Drizzle - Damn Delicious
- Frijoles Charros (Cowboy Beans) - La Cocina de Leslie
- Puerco Pibil - girlichef
- BLT Quesadillas with Avocado Mayo - Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Chile Rellenos with Roasted Tomato Sauce - Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Tamales with Green Chili Sauce - Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Beef and Vegetable Enchiladas - Hezzi D's Books and Cooks
- Chicken Con Queso - Momma's Meals
- Baked Flautas - Home Cooking Memories
- Chunky Aztec Chocolate Granola - What Smells So Good?
- Street Tacos Al Pastor - Sustainable Dad
- Shrimp Tacos - Pippi's in the Kitchen Again
- Chiles Rellenos with Ranchero Sauce - The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Zippy Chipotle Shrimp & Mango Tostadas - Sue's Nutrition Buzz
- Pork Tacos - Tora's Real Food
- Stuffed Sopapillas - Juanita's Cocina
- Chicken Fajitas - Cravings of a Lunatic
- Blue Crab Tacos - Pescetarian Journal
- Huevos Rancheros - Comfy Cuisine
- Chocolate Cinnamon Flan - Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Caramel Apple Enchiladas for a Mexican Fiesta #SundaySupper - In the Kitchen with KP
- Chilli Chocolate Truffles - Happy Baking Days
- Horchata Ice Cream & Churro Brownies - Kwistin's Favorites
- Empanadas - In the Kitchen with Audrey and Maureen
- Plantain Fritters - From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Fried Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas - The Watering Mouth
- Beer Margaritas - That Skinny Chick can bake
- Hatch Chile Margarita - Shockingly Delicious
- Skinny & Spicy Watermelon Margaritas - I Run for Wine
- Refreshing Kiwi Lime Margarita - Mama Mommy Mom
- Wine Pairings for a Mexican Fiesta #SundaySupper - ENOFYLZ