I wanted to make sure that my viewers would have the same opportunity, so because of that, Aunt Nellie’s has offered to send one winner the same identical package of goodness she sent me. So Aunt Nellie’s and I are going to be giving away a package of goodness which includes one jar of Ruby Red Beets, one jar Ruby Red Pickled Beets and one jar of Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage. To enter, see the bottom of this recipe.
I was already a fan of Aunt Nellie’s goodness and had already used their fabulous Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage on many occasions so I wanted to share this recipe with you. I make it with both baby Back Ribs or with Pork Chops and or Boneless Chicken Breasts it is just Fabulous.
Pork Cops Smothered in Aunt Nellie’s Goodness Ingredients:
1 Package of Pork chops or Baby back Ribs
½ a cup of Flour seasoned with ½ teaspoon Salt and ½ teaspoon Pepper
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 cups cut up Butternut Squash cubed
1 large onion sliced
8 Yukon Gold Potatoes peeled and cut in half
4 cups water
1 Jar of Aunt Nellie’s Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage.
Mrs. Mix It
Now to Enter and Win the package of Aunt Nellie’s Goodness here is how:
- Follow Aunt Nellie’s on twitter for one entry
- Follow Aunt Nellie’s on Facebook for 1 entry
- Follow The Cooking Underwriter on Facebook for 1 entry
- Follow Cooking Underwriter to the right with Google Friend Connect on this site.
- Follow CookUnderwriter on Twitter
- Make a Comment on My Post today telling me how you would use Aunt Nellie's for one entry and let me know that you have entered and which ways. ie on twiter & Facebook and for who?
Giveaway Winner Shulie of FoodWanderings has graciously requested that we send the box of goodness to her local Homeless Shelter.